EARLY LEARNING READINESS AT THE Y
The Early Learning Readiness Program provides a stimulating environment for children to play and learn, developing the physical, verbal, and social skills they’ll need to start school ready to succeed. It is intended for children ages 2 to 5 years. An adult caregiver must be in attendance. Please call the branches below for additional information.
- Your child will play with other children.
- Learn more about how to help your child learn and be ready for school.
- Meet other caregivers of young children.
- Enjoy toys, books, games, and learning resources together.
- Mondays - Ken-Ton YMCA - (716) 874-5051
- Wednesdays - William-Emslie YMCA - (716) 845-5440
- Fridays - Lockport YMCA - (716) 434-8887