YMCA Buffalo Niagara is pleased to work in partnership with local school districts to provide a Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) program. Our UPK programs are in a traditional classroom format designed to introduce academics and enhance socialization, physical activity, communication, creative thinking, and prepare your child for kindergarten. Our programs implement the Common Core Curriculum and meet all state standards. For more information about UPK, please click on your school district listed or fill out the form below and our team will contact you.
YMCA Universal Pre-K is available to YMCA members and non-members. Registration is available through the school district of the Universal Pre-K program. Non-members interested in signing up for Universal Pre-K must also create a YMCA account. Click here to get started.
- Step One: Select the nearest YMCA branch to your home
- Step Two: Click "Next"
- Step Three: Select "Program Member" and fill out your contact information
School Partnerships with YMCA
Before-and-After School Child Care for UPK
Where and how children spend their time is vital to their growth and success in life. At the Y, we help kids reach their potential and thrive in a safe, trustworthy setting. If you are in need of Before and After School Child Care with our UPK programs, please click here. The YMCA offers Before and After School Child Care at the following UPK sites.
- Clarence School District: Independent Health YMCA (pm only)
- Depew School District: Cayuga Heights Elementary
- Ken-Ton School District: Hamilton Elementary
- Lake Shore School District: William T. Hoag Educational Center
- Lew-Port School District: Lew-Port Elementary
- Orchard Park School District: Southtowns YMCA
To learn more about Before-and-After School Child Care, please click here.
Please contact me with more information about the YMCA Universal Pre-Kindergarten program.